2018 Business Licenses are now available for Renewal or Purchase from the Town of Arborg office.
Annual Cost remains at $20.00. The Town office accepts cash or cheque.
Licenses are valid from January 1st to December 31st.
Payment can be made in person, 337 River Road,
by mail to PO Box 159 Arborg MB R0C 0A0
It's time to renew your Dog license for 2018.
No change in cost for this annual license. Spay / Neutered $10.00. All others $25.00.
All dogs, 4 months or older, residing in the Town of Arborg are required to have a license.
Licenses are valid January 1st to December 31st and must be renewed each year.
In order to install new flooring in the Arborg location of the Evergreen Regional Library, the Library will be closed commencing Tuesday, February 20th and remain closed until Tuesday, March 12th.
Should the work be completed earlier than anticipated, the Library will re-open earlier.
Thank you for your cooperation during this necessary upgrade.
Closed Mondays & Thursdays, and all Statutory Holidays. Open 11 AM - 5 PM all other days. 204-376-3431.
Notice to Patients
Seeking Primary Health Care in Arborg
Incorrect information is circulating regarding the
status of health care in Arborg. The clinic located in
the hospital is still in operation and will remain in
operation as an Interlake-Eastern RHA clinic.
Planned changes to sustain and grow primary care
in Arborg will be shared as further details are
Patients can continue to see Drs Akinpelu and Mann
who are both accepting new patients.
As of April 1, 2018, Dr. Donnelly will no longer be
practicing at the clinic. We thank him for his years
of service while working with Interlake-Eastern RHA
and we wish him the best in his future endeavours.
The clinic number remains as 204.376.2781 for
appointments and inquiries. We look forward to
continuing to serve you!
Are you an energetic, hands-on leader who enjoys working with
The Manitoba Youth Job Centre (MYJC) program is accepting resumes for the summer position as Youth Engagement Leader for the Town of Arborg and surrounding area. This position provides 15 weeks of full-time employment (early May to mid-August) at $12.77/hour
Working for the MYJC, you will:
· Establish a local youth employment office in your community;
· Promote the MYJC program and services through community visits, advertising and presentations;
· Operate an employment referral program for students and youth and local employers;
· Deliver hands-on, dynamic information sessions on job search, career development and employability skills through classroom presentations and in-person sessions;
· Provide information and access to other government and community programs;
· Organize and operate youth first-work experience programs in the community.
All applicants must:
· be available to start employment the second week of May in order to attend a paid,
three-day training session in Winnipeg (accommodations, meals, and
· be a student currently attending a post-secondary institution and planning to return to studies in the fall of 2018;
· be a resident of Manitoba;
· have a valid driver's licence and access to a vehicle;
· be registered with STEP Services.
Please note, offers of employment will be contingent upon submission of satisfactory Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry Checks
Interested applicants can submit a resume prior to February 28, 2018 to:
Youth Engagement Leader Position
c/o Town of Arborg
PO Box 159, Arborg MB R0C 0A0
We thank all applicants, however only those considered for the interview process will be contacted.